- HSN Seisakusho was established in the city of Kobe. Manufacturing and marketing of pumps for coal mines began.
- The company became incorporated with capital of 500,000 yen.
- Started manufacturing and marketing marine pumps.
- Company name was changed to HSN-KIKAI KOGYO Co., Ltd.
- Increased capital to 50 million yen.
- Relocated the head office and factory to the current location.
- Developed marine bilge separator (oily-water separator) to comply with domestic regulations. Obtained the first type approval.
- Opened the Tokyo office.
- Obtained type approval for our bilge separator (oily-water separator) which indicate that our product complies with the International Maritime Organization (IMO) from major shipbuilding countries.
- Increased capital to 95 million yen.
- Started to manufacture and market paddle pumps for the food industry in partnership with a German pump manufacturer.
- Awarded a resource recycling contributor award from Clean Japan for our separating agent oil waste collection equipment.
- Obtained qualification as manufacturer of marine pumps from the Norwegian classification society, DNV.
- Obtained qualification as manufacturer of marine pumps from the Ministry of Transportation (current Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism) of Japan.
- Obtained qualification as manufacturer of marine pumps from Class NK.
- Developed an octopus piece placement robot for takoyaki (snack food), which won 80% of market share.
- Obtained ISO 9001 certification.
- Developed a retort food and frozen food filling machine, which won 80% of market share.
- Started to market emergency pumps in partnership with a German pump manufacturer.
- Developed a bilge separator (oily-water separator) that complies with the new IMO resolution, and obtained type approvals (JG, USCG, MED, etc.)
- Started an employee stock ownership system.
- Executed and implemented an agreement with Hyogo Prefecture to foster joint participation of men and women in society.
Selected as one of the Most Active 300 Small and Medium Sized Corporations by the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry.Achieved 1,800 days of no accidents as a small and medium sized corporation (obtained a silver medal from the Japan Industrial Safety & Health Association).
Delivered the first FO module unit for domestic ship.Celebrated our 80th anniversary.
Opened HSN-FARM (agricultural product business) in Harima-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo Pref.Established SXS Corporation in Shanghai as our subsidiary.
Opened the Kobe office.Established a joint venture, GWS-HSN Co., Ltd., with Guangzhou Wenchong Shipyard Co. Ltd in Guangzhou, China.
Established a joint venture, HSN Elemac Co., Ltd., with Hengli Electrical Machinery in Dezhou, China.Established the Electric factory and HSN Elemac Domestic factory in Kobe, Japan.ISO14001 certification obtained.
Established HSN-KIKAI KOGYO Co., Ltd. in Shanghai as our subsidiary.Established Taipei Office in Taiwan.Delivered the first unit of hydroponic equipment for ship to M/V Drive Green Highway, 7,500-vehicle car carrier vessel of Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (K Line).
- Developed and delivered large nursery growers for edamame (young soybeans).
Relocated the Tokyo office.Introduced a large combination NC machine.Obtained JG type approval for ODM and CCS type approval for pumps.Established Cheng shi lang shangmao in Shanghai as our subsidiary.